- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2003
In the comprehensive The New Testament: Its Background and Message, the late Thomas Lea presented a clear and concise introduction to the New Testament giving readers the key that unlocks the door to understanding these important texts. This influential work presents the background of the New Testament with broad strokes and with a focus on specific books including the Gospels, Acts, and Paul and his letters. Originally written in an easy-to-understand style and form, Lea’s text continues to unlock the message of the New Testament for both new students and seasoned scholars.
The late Thomas D. Lea was dean of the School of Theology at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.David Alan Black, a well know and highly regarded New Testament scholar, is professor of New Testament and Greek at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, NC. He is the author or editor of many books including Learning to Read New Testament Greek and interpreting the New Testament, published by Broadman & Holman. He resides in Wake Forest, North Carolina.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference