- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2015|
Experience the story of Jesus and the early church like never before in this daily chronological tour through the New Testament. With one short reading a day, you’ll see how the Gospels, Acts, and all the letters fit together.
Each daily reading includes…
Scripture Readings and Insights—short passages of the New Testament and easy-to-understand notes on each verse
- Major Themes—brief summaries of the most important ideas
- Cross-References—several other passages you can look up on relevant topics
- Life Lessons—practical applications to everyday life
- Questions for Reflection and Discussion—thought-provoking conversation starters for group discussions or personal journaling
You’ll be refreshed and restored in your relationship with Jesus as you experience His Word in a life-changing way.
vickAge: 55-655 Stars Out Of 590 days through new testamentAugust 29, 2016vickAge: 55-65Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am very happy with my order. it was in excellent condition and came in in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Melissa LGender: Female5 Stars Out Of 590 Days Through the New Testament in Chronological OrderOctober 14, 2015Melissa LGender: FemaleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0. Mr. Rhodes begins by giving some background to the New Testament. He teaches of the number of books held within, the authors, the four books of the gospel and the books that follow them. He closes his introduction with a look at the book of Revelations. There is a wealth of information contained in these introductions. After reading Mr. Rhodes book I do have a better sense of how difficult it is for an author or scholar to place the events of the Bible in chronological order. Mr. Rhodes provides and discusses what those difficulties are and how he sees the approach to combat them. What you will find in each chapter is an extensive devotion that will make you think, read and learn. The chapters have introduction material, overviews, insightful thoughts, chapter themes, application lessons and more. I felt this was more of Bible study lesson than a daily devotion. There was a lot covered with each day, and very in depth, but given the amount that needed to be discussed regarding the whole New Testament I can understand. If you really want to learn more about the New Testament than what your basic knowledge may be, I highly suggest this book. Very informative and well worth the time.
I received this free eBook in exchange for an honest review.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> NT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference