Islam and Terrorism (Revised and Updated Edition): The Truth About ISIS, the Middle East and Islamic Jihad - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Never before has one book contained such valuable information about the Islamic faith, beliefs, and traditions, as well as historical and political insights. In an easy-to-read format, Dr. Mark Gabriel shares the truth and tells you everything you need to know and understand about Islam.
In this eye-opening, REVISED AND UPDATED EDITION, Gabriel explains:
- ATROCITIES COMMITTED BY MUHAMMAD IN THE NAME OF ALLAH
- HOW ISLAM WAS INFLUENCED BY WARLIKE ARABIAN CULTURE OF THE SEVENTH CENTURY
- HOW EGYPTIAN FUNDAMENTALISTS MURDERED AND ROBBED CHRISTIANS TO RAISE FUNDS FOR TERRORISM
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MODERATE MUSLIM AND A FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIM
- THE PROMINENCE OF JIHAD (WAR AGAINST INFIDELS) IN ISLAMIC THEOLOGY
- THE GOALS OF ISIS AND THE IMPACT OF IT SWIFT GROWTH AND IMPACT
MARK A. GABRIEL, PHD, was born and raised in Egypt. His first milestone was to complete memorization of the Quran at age twelve. He went on to attend Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt, the oldest, most prestigious University in the world, where he earned bachelors, masters, and doctorate degrees in history and culture. He also holds a masters degree in world religion and a doctorate in Christian education. He travels and lectures for a variety of groups all over the world. As a reflection of his new life in Christ, he has chosen a Christian name to replace his Islamic name.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions