Islam and Terrorism (Revised and Updated Edition): The Truth About ISIS, the Middle East and Islamic Jihad - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Never before has one book contained such valuable information about the Islamic faith, beliefs, and traditions, as well as historical and political insights. In an easy-to-read format, Dr. Mark Gabriel shares the truth and tells you everything you need to know and understand about Islam.
In this eye-opening, REVISED AND UPDATED EDITION, Gabriel explains:
- ATROCITIES COMMITTED BY MUHAMMAD IN THE NAME OF ALLAH
- HOW ISLAM WAS INFLUENCED BY WARLIKE ARABIAN CULTURE OF THE SEVENTH CENTURY
- HOW EGYPTIAN FUNDAMENTALISTS MURDERED AND ROBBED CHRISTIANS TO RAISE FUNDS FOR TERRORISM
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MODERATE MUSLIM AND A FUNDAMENTALIST MUSLIM
- THE PROMINENCE OF JIHAD (WAR AGAINST INFIDELS) IN ISLAMIC THEOLOGY
- THE GOALS OF ISIS AND THE IMPACT OF IT SWIFT GROWTH AND IMPACT
MARK A. GABRIEL, PHD, was born and raised in Egypt. His first milestone was to complete memorization of the Quran at age twelve. He went on to attend Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt, the oldest, most prestigious University in the world, where he earned bachelors, masters, and doctorate degrees in history and culture. He also holds a masters degree in world religion and a doctorate in Christian education. He travels and lectures for a variety of groups all over the world. As a reflection of his new life in Christ, he has chosen a Christian name to replace his Islamic name.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Freedomhammer5 Stars Out Of 5A revealing assessment of a global threatMarch 30, 2016FreedomhammerQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Most people think of Islam as a religion, but it is not primarily so. Islam is a political agenda, a form of government and system of laws with a religious component tacked on. This book opened my eyes to an idea that makes a lot of sense: that the driving motivation for a suicide bomber is to die while "striving for Islam", which means nothing less that to die while killing Unbelievers and in so doing to purchase the one and only guarantee in Islam for admittance into Paradise. It is a scary notion , and one which we have seen unfolding with increasing frequency in Europe. Part of the problem is the beliefs disseminated by the Qur'an, that martyrs in the cause of Islam will receive the promise of 72 virgins in Paradise. The great tragedy is that linguists and non-Muslim scholars which have made a study of the Qur'an present evidence that many verses in the Qur'an are mis-translations from the original Syro-Aramaic and that the 72 virgins are not virgins at all, but white grapes. With this in mind it is easier to see the cause of all this terrorism. The author wrote under a pseudonym since he is a Christian convert from Islam, having grown up in Egypt and having been a professor of Islamic studies at Al-Azhar University in Cairo, experienced first-hand the workings of Islam and its long-range worldwide ambitions.
This is a chilling book, and well worth the read. Highly recommended if you have an interest in what Islam is and how it functions in today's world.
ShooOroville CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good aid for understanding Islamic jihadismJanuary 5, 2016ShooOroville CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have not finished reading this book yet, but have found the information very helpful in increasing my understanding of Islamic jihadism and the fact that it is directed not only against non-Muslims, but also against Muslims who do not embrace jihadism. It answers the question of why such a thing exists and why so many people are willing to sacrifice their lives for it.
desert030moon5 Stars Out Of 5Your Guide to the caliphate...November 23, 2015desert030moonQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Your guide to learning about what makes Islamic suicide bombers and other terrorists tick has his own amazing story to tell. He's beyond will-educated with Ph.D.'s from his homeland in Egypt where he had memorized the Quran by age 12 to a second Ph.D. in Christian education! This book is very easy to read primarily because Dr. Gabriel has boiled it down to its basics. Once you realize how complex, complicated and actually sad the Islamic religion is, it changes your entire perspective on this perplexing problem of our times.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions