- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2017
"Jesus advice ruined what I planned to write."
It was the recipe for a great book. John and his wifeboth financial expertshad cut their income by 80% to pursue more meaningful lives. Within six years they had two kids, were debt-free, went on several vacations, and doubled their net worth. John was ready to share the biblical principles that made this possible.
But he couldnt. After reviewing Scriptures teaching on moneyover 1,300 verseshe realized he had missed something big.
Jesus Terrible Financial Advice turns even conventional Christian wisdom on its head. While it answers many of the practical questions we havelike does Jesus want me to be rich or poor? Should I give to everybody who asks? Is it wrong to save?it goes beyond these concerns. It asks bigger questions, gives bolder answers, and offers a more comprehensive view of stewardship. Follow Jesus "terrible" (shocking, otherworldly) financial advice, and youll have what money cant buy: purpose.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Stewardship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance