Poems of St. Teresa, Carmelite of Lisieux, known as the 'Little Flower of Jesus - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2011
One of the church's most beloved saints, Therese Martin, Carmelite of Lisieux has had an impact on the spiritual lives of thousands of believers. This French nun's short life (ended at age 24) was one of great faith and insight, and she was named patroness of France in 1947. Her autobiography, Story of a Soul, has been translated from the French to many languages and is a bestseller worldwide. This collection of her poetry is a welcome addition to the story of her life. Her poems are largely those of praise, thanking God for his faithfulness. She also harbors a strong desire to become more like Christ and like Mary: kind, hardworking, and loyal. Often called Little Flower of Jesus, St. Teresa was known for her little way of living every aspect of her life to serve God. The relatable image and remarkable wisdom of this young girl has touched many people, and this beautiful collection of her simple and sanguine poetry is sure to touch many more. -Abby Zwart, CCEL Staff Writer
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Fiction/Poetry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Teresa of Avila
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Fiction/Poetry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Teresa of Avila
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Fiction/Poetry