- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Christian church has a long tradition of systematic theology, that is,studying theology and doctrine organized around fairly standard categories such as the Word of God, redemption, and Jesus Christ. This introduction to systematic theology has a strong emphasis on the scriptural basis for each doctrine and teaching, clear writing, a contemporary approach, frequent application to life, resources for worship with each chapter, and bibliographies with each chapter.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions