Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Tender Vow - eBook|
By: Sharlene MacLaren
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Whitaker House
|Publication Date: 2010|
Stock No: WW15243EB
In an attempt to soothe his guilt and grief, Jason sets out to make amends with his widowed sister-in-law, Rachel, by offering to help with her two small children, doing odd jobs around her house, and trying to ease her own heavy burden of grief. A new Christian, he is bent on growing his faith and helping Rachel see her way through the fog of pain and confusion.
Left to raise her three-year-old daughter and newborn son on her own, Rachel Evans is anything but willing to become her brother-in-law's charity case, particularly since they have a history she'd rather forget. She's determined to make it on her own but soon finds that God has other plans for her-and for Jason. Can she accept the Lord's leading and still honor her late husband's memory?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Romance >> Contemporary Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Romance >> Contemporary Romance
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.