Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In this five-session video-based small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), pastor and bestselling author Craig Groeschel explores the life of Samson, helping you uncover who you really are - a man created with a warrior’s heart in the image of God - and how to stand up and fight for what’s right.
|Title: Tender Moments: Making Every Moment Count with the Children in your Life - eBook|
By: Lindsay Forester-Cyr
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW46462EB
Did you ever have someone in your life who made a negative impact on you? What about the person who made a positive impact and changed your life completely? This book helps guide parents, grandparents, teachers, and anyone who interacts with children how to leave a positive impact on their lives. You can help raise a child with Christian values, combining a healthy balance of being strict and giving them freedom.
Throughout my teaching experiences, I have had many parents ask advice on how to handle certain situations. Most of the same questions came from many different parents, so those questions are all answered in this book to help those who desire it. I encourage parents-to-be, or those who desire to be parents in the future, to read this book and get a head start!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting