Teenagers Are People Too - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
If you feel misunderstood, lonely, underappreciated, scared or tempted, you'll discover a special friend in Joyce Meyer. Besides being a bestselling author and popular speaker, she's a survivor of childhood abuse and the parent of four grown children. She'll guide you smoothly through the often overwhelming relationships and challenges you face as a teen today. The pressures of growing up don't have to drag you down and keep you from peace and joy in your life. Let Teenagers are People Too! help you feel and live like the loved, valued and important person you are!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Kari Lefebvre4 Stars Out Of 5September 7, 2007Kari LefebvreWe are using this book for our second Teen book study. MANY great conversations are opened because of Joyce's writings. The last book we used was Battlefield of the Mind for Teens--another awesome choice!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Issues