- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Let’s face it, how we behave is a choice, and as you move into adult life, the choices get more complicated. You are out in the world, meeting all kinds of people and going different places on your own. Questions of etiquette seem to pop up everywhere you go:
- What’s the latest on cell phone use and netiquette?
- How can you make a good impression at college and job interviews?
- What fork do you use?
- How do you attach a boutonniere without sticking your prom date?
- And what is a boutonniere, anyway?
Not to worry, help is at hand!
Teen Manners: From Malls to Meals to Messaging and Beyond is a useful guide that answers questions that come up in real life from the most trusted name in etiquette: Emily Post.
Cindy Post Senning, Ed.D., codirector of The Emily Post Institute, Inc., developed a training program for etiquette educators and conducts children's etiquette workshops across the U.S. and overseas. Cindy is the coauthor of all the Emily Post children's books, with her sister-in-law, Peggy Post.
Peggy Post, Emily Post’s great-granddaughter-in-law, is a director of The Emily Post Institute and the author of more than a dozen books. Peggy writes a monthly column in Good Housekeeping and an online wedding etiquette column for the New York Times.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth