- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Maxwell 101
Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships.
"Teamwork is always at the heart of great achievement," says New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell. "The question isn't whether teams add value. The question is whether we will acknowledge that fact and work to become better team players." This concise, power-packed game plan can help you create an environment that results in victory and fulfillment for the whole team. Learn to:
- Build a team that lasts
- Create positive energy on the team
- Harness a team's creativity
- Identify weak players who negatively impact a team
- Judge if the team can accomplish the dream
Everyone wants to be part of a winning team.
Now is your chance to build one!
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the worlds most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> General Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational