Teaching Your Child How to Pray - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Ignite your child's heart to pray with the practical suggestions in this book by Rick Osborne. It offers great suggestions on how to teach prayer to your kids in a way they can understand and inspires parents to become prayer mentors for their children. It's a great way to pass on your faith to your family! Heritage Builders is a registered trademark of Focus on the Family. All rights reserved.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2000
Series: Heritage Builders
How much do your children know? We teach our children academics. We give them instruction in the arts and physical fitness. We show them how to swim, skate, and ride a bike. But have we forgotten the most basic and necessary skill of all? Have we taught them to pray? Prayer is the foundation for communicating with God, growing as a person, and receiving help and wisdom for every other part of life. Teaching children to pray is one of the most important tasks parents have. Inside Teaching Your Child to Pray you will find:
- Answers to your children's questions about prayer
- Practical tips, helps, and activities for teaching the discipline of prayer
- What the Bible says about children and prayer
- Stories and examples of how prayer works
- Ways to reap the benefits of prayer for your children and see it affect their lives
RICK OSBORNE is a bestselling, award-winning author of both parenting and children¿s books. One of Rick¿s main goals is to create resources that help families develop loving relationships and peaceful, happy homes. Among the many children¿s books he¿s written and coauthored are,
The Legend of the Christmas Tree,¿The Legend of the Christmas Stocking,¿ and the
101 Questions Kids Ask About God¿ series. These have sold millions of copies and have been translated into many languages. Rick has coauthored books with Dr. John Trent, Josh McDowell, Larry Burkett, and Dr. Gary Chapman. He helped write and produce the bookletThe Most Important Story Ever Told¿ which has had over 50 million copies distributed around the world. Find out more by visiting www.rick-osborne.com.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting