Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
When students are asked to describe the one thing they would change about their teachers if they could, what do you think they say? More advanced degrees? How about easier homework assignments or giving fewer tests and quizzes?
The answer is, none of the above! People really do want to learn, whether in church, school, or in a training class at work. But one giant obstacle often stands in their way: BOREDOM! That's right! Boredom is the number one hindrance to learning.
Communicators don't want to bore their students -- it happens when they fail to see teaching as a role to which they are called. It happens when they fail to act in an attention-holding fashion. And it happens when personality and methodology are not empowered with style.
In Teaching with Style, Dr. Bruce Wilkinson shows how to banish boredom from the classroom -- or any teaching or communicating environment -- for good. In six sessions, participants will learn how to gain and maintain attention regardless of the setting or content. They will learn to put excitement and creativity back in teaching - where it belongs!
- Session 1: Universal Principles
- Session 2: Biblical Characteristics
- Session 3: Internal Beliefs
- Session 4: External Behaviors
- Session 5: Personality
- Session 6: Methodology
Each session is about 35 minutes long.
Includes 2 DVDs.
Vendor: Walk Thru the Bible
|Publication Date: 2011|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Supplies
- Last Chance Bargains >> DVDs >> DVD Studies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Teacher Training