- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Why are adults walking out the church door? Perhaps it's because they're not receiving the effective life-changing teaching they need to stay rooted in faith. Offering insights into the "transformactional" method, the Melicks help teachers better understand the distinctive characteristics of adult learners so they can make their lessons relevant and transform their students' lives.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2010
Iron Sharpens Iron: Leading BibleOriented Small Groups that ThriveOrlando SaerChristian Focus / 2010 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$10.99Save 27% ($3.00)
Affirming the traditional authority of God’s Word while considering the need to make it relevant to every generation in its cultural and educational context, the authors set out to present an easily understood method for teaching the Bible among adults which they describe as “transformactional.”
Indeed, the Bible is taught in order to transform a person’s life. And the next great result of that transformation is putting a stronger faith into action.
Shera Melick is Chair and Associate Professor of Educational Leadership at Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary. She holds degrees from Palm Beach Atlantic University (B.S.), University of Memphis (M.S.), and Nova Southeastern University (Ed.D.).
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Handbooks
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Education
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Handbooks
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Teaching Resources
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Education