- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2003
A revision of a standard resource for classes and seminary courses in Christian education.
A revised edition of the best-selling Teaching Teachers to Teach (1974), this book is a basic, comprehensive manual offering practical guidance that helps teachers learn the art and practice of teaching. Throughout the book, Griggs identifies the basic elements of the teaching process and outlines the essential ingredients needed for effective teaching.
Pastuh T5 Stars Out Of 5Worth the moneyApril 6, 2015Pastuh TQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0This book is everything that I needed to both prepare myself as a teacher and prepare others to teach. The contents and application are applicable to any teaching/educational setting. I'm grateful for having made the purchase.
HattieAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 25, 2012HattieAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is being taugh at my church so we can become better teachers in teaching other in our sunday school classes
Thank You & God Bless
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> Teacher Training
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Teacher Training
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Teacher Training