Teaching That Makes a Difference - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
This comprehensive, research-informed textbook reviews all aspects of traditional and contemporary theories and experience in youth ministry, but also points to the future by analyzing youth culture and charting innovative paradigms in the art and craft of teaching. The book is fueled by the urgent need in youth ministry to better reach students, to inform them about Gods will for their lives, and to encourage change in their lives beyond the youth group setting.Features include: Website dedicated to the book, including chats hosted by the author Scriptural instruction on reaching the minds, hearts, and souls of students Cultural analysis of adolescents in ministry contexts and in the larger community Explanation of learning styles: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic Explanation of multiple intelligences: imaginative, analytic, common sense, dynamic Tips on creativity: where to find ideas, list of teaching methods
Dan Lambert EDD, is associate professor of Youth Ministries at John Brown University in Siloam Springs, AR. He has been involved in mission work in the Ukraine and Bosnia. He serves on the Board of Directors of the Youth Ministry Educators Association and is general editor of YMEA's publication, The Journal of Youth Ministry.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Youth Meetings
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Youth Meetings
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry