Teaching Outside the Box: Five Approaches to Opening the Bible With Youth - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2017
Rather than tweaking the ways youth ministers communicate the gospel, Teaching Outside the Box, explores five distinct approaches to forming youth in the faithapproaches that open youth to experiencing the implications of the gospel in new ways. Well start by providing a new take on the instructional approach, and then introduce four additional approaches that are likely new to readers: community of faith, interpretive, liberation, and contemplative.
Andrew Zirschky (Ph.D. Princeton Theological Seminary) is Assistant Professor of Practical Theology and Youth Ministry at Memphis Theological Seminary and serves as academic director at the Center for Youth Ministry Training in Brentwood, Tennessee. He has 20 years of youth ministry experience at churches in Idaho, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Tennessee.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry