Teaching the Next Generations: A Comprehensive Guide for Teaching Christian Formation - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Dissatisfied with decade-old textbooks available for educating youth ministry leaders, youth ministry veteran Terry Linhard gathered top educators in the field to create a text where:
- Each chapter is written by a recognized expert for that chapter's content.
- The book is attractive to veteran youth leaders and not just for use in academic settings only.
- Chapters are short, allowing professors who use the text to use supplemental readings.
- The book focuses on teaching and learning and not try to achieve anything beyond that.
- The authors come from a wide range of Christian denominational backgrounds.
Teaching the Next Generations achieves all of these, and so much more. Gain insight and build your own confidence to be a more effective Christian educator of youth today.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 2016
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry