- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A powerful series that can be used for personal study, small groups, Sunday school classes, family devotions, and discipling others, the New Inductive Study Series is made up of six days of guided lessons, 20 to 30 minutes long, that help you discover God's precepts, purposes and promises on your own. Questions for group discussion or individual study are provided on Day Seven along with closing commentary.
Totals 37 weeks.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Series: New Inductive Study
The Pentateuch provides an intimate knowledge of God and His incomparable ways. Observing His relationship with His chosen people, Israel, gives the reader fresh insight into how, through Christ, he or she can live today.
CalmaxBronx, NYAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A must have for any serious bible student!January 17, 2014CalmaxBronx, NYAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a wonderful book for anyone who wants to know God's word.
Rita FletcherUnion, SCAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2011Rita FletcherUnion, SCAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Kay Arthur's insight into the Scripture and the interactive format of these Bible Studies make this book exactly what we need for our Bible Study meetings. As a women's group, Kay speaks to us on our level. We always leave the meetings feeling like we know more about the topic we are studying than we thought we would learn. We plan to do the entire series.
Linda CarrCALIFORNIAAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5January 23, 2010Linda CarrCALIFORNIAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleIf you like getting to the heart of a Bible study, pulling off every layer, and rejoice in your discoveries, then this little study of the Pentitudes is for you. More importantly, we get to see the character of God in these studies--WONDERFUL!
Pastor Tony Deobil5 Stars Out Of 5January 23, 2010Pastor Tony DeobilPrecepts for Life books are the best way to explore what the Bible really is saying to you and me. And, Teach Me Your Ways is a great place to start, right at the beginning, Genesis. We are starting a home bible study where we want to hear what God is saying to us through His Word.
Sandra Sandersfeld5 Stars Out Of 5June 13, 2008Sandra SandersfeldKay Arthur's New Inductive Studies are great Bible studies for those who like to dig deeper into the Word. I have done many of them and they never disappoint.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible