Teach Me To Pray - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2002
Contemporary Christians know that God answers prayer and that praying is important, but most also wish their prayer life could be more effective. Murray instructs readers from Scripture and the life of Jesus that prayer is the root and strength of all work for God, that God intends to answer every prayer, and that prayer is meant to be a way of life. These thirty-one classic meditations, written in 1885, have been edited and clarified for new readers.
Andrew Murray was born in South Africa in 1828. After receiving his education in Scotland and Holland, he returned to South Africa and spent many years there as both a pastor and missionary. He wrote over two hundred books, including some of the most enduring classics of Christian literature. He and his wife, Emma, raised eight children, and it is said that their home was an endless stream of activity.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality