Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Go on a global culinary and spiritual adventure with Margaret Feinberg in this six-session video Bible study that will change the way you read the Bible forever...and the way you approach every meal. The Study Pack includes one DVD with six 20-minute sessions and one study guide.
Publication Date: 2019
|Dimensions: 9.42 X 6.63 (inches)|
Wonderstruck: Awaken to the Nearness of God, DVD Leader KitMargaret FeinbergLifeway / 2013 / DVD$99.99
Pursuing God's Love DVD: Stories from the Book of GenesisMargaret FeinbergZondervan / 2011 / DVD$16.99 Retail:Video
$26.99Save 37% ($10.00)
From the Publisher▼▲
You’re invited on a on a delectable pilgrimage to discover the secret to savoring every day.
The Psalmist declared, “Taste and see that the Lord is good” (Ps 34:8), so Margaret Feinberg, one of America’s most beloved Bible teachers, decided to take the invitation literally.
She embarked on a global culinary and spiritual adventure descending 410 feet into a salt mine, baking fresh matzo at Yale University, harvesting olives off the Croatian coast, and tasting succulent figs at a premier farm—all to discover the truth in such a simple verse.
With each person she encountered, she asked, “How do you read the Scripture in light of what you do every day?”
Their answers will change the way you read the Bible forever…and the way you approach every meal.
“This is a journey that changed my life, my faith, my future,” she writes. “It moved me from fear and uncertainty to discover a renewed, vibrant faith again—and I believe it will do the same for you.”
With her delightful curiosity and whimsical humor, you’ll learn to:
- Overcome awkwardness and nurture deeper connections around any table.
- Rise above uncertainty knowing what’s divinely planted to carry you through.
- Learn how you were uniquely created to help others flourish.
- Unlock the satisfying and fruitful life you’ve been created for.
Join Margaret in this deeply nourishing six week video Bible study sprinkled with delicious recipes and tangible insights. After all, it’s at the table where we learn to taste and see the goodness of God.
- You’re Invited to the Table (18:00)
- Delighting in the Sweetness of Fruitfulness (20:00)
- Chewing on the Bread of Life (22:00)
- Savoring the Salt of the Earth (21:00)
- Relishing the Olive and Its Oil (21:00)
- Discovering the Liturgy of the Table (18:00)
This pack includes one DVD and one study guide.