- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Deborah Smith Pegues, behavioral specialist and bestselling author of 30 days to Taming Your Tongue (more than 500,000 copies sold), sheds light on rational and irrational fears and offers readers a path of hope and assurance.
With her trademark clarity and practical wisdom, Deborah addresses spiritual, relational, physical safety, financial, and emotional fears with godly principles and straightforward helps. Each step of the way, she gives readers power over fear by helping them understand:
- the foundation of their fears
- God s perspective on their specific anxiety, fear, or phobia
- how to respond to fear triggers with information, awareness, and confidence
- ways to embrace healthy fears and to resist unhealthy ones
- how neutralizing their fears maximizes their life
This will be an invaluable resource for anyone walking the minefield of constant apprehensions who is ready to exchange fear for the peace which passes all understanding.
StevePrairie du Chien, WIAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Great adviceNovember 22, 2014StevePrairie du Chien, WIAge: 45-54Gender: maleI have read a number of Debra's books. She gives great advice and uses scripture. I put them to use.