- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
From Deborah Pegues, popular author of 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (more than 500,000 sold), comes an indispensable guide for overcoming the emotional barriers that rob men and women of life's fullness and derail their personal and professional relationships.
Pegues uses biblical and modern-day examples to help readers identify and overcome the obstacles that hold them back. Readers will discover emotion-taming strategies such as
- establishing boundaries
- extending grace, mercy, and respect to others
- conquering perfectionism
- accepting themselves and learning to laugh at themselves
- telling the truth and striving to do the right thing
30 Days to Taming Your Emotions provides Scripture-based principles, heart-searching personal challenges, and healing prayers and affirmations that point readers to a new sense of emotional freedom.
Compilation of Supreme Confidence, 30 Days to a Great Attitude, and 30 Days to Taming Your Stress.
Pygz25 Stars Out Of 5April 4, 2012Pygz2Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this because I have 30 days to Taming your Tongue.
This one is just as good as that one.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> 30 Day
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues