- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2010
The Sword and the Tambourine is a powerful "training manual" to help new or hungry believers understand the invisible, supernatural reality of the Christian life. It provides proven practical tools to make worship and spiritual warfare a lifestyleenabling you to stand your ground in the increasing darkness of current times.
Author Hanna Farwell paints a clear picture of how you can effectively shake the heavens as she reveals the significant meanings of symbols in Scripture, explores spiritual mapping, and uncovers the critical importance of prayer.
You will learn:
- When and how to advance spiritually.
- How to protect your home.
- About the role of the heavenly hosts.
- How to effectively live the Christian walk.
- How to wage warfare on the enemy.
- To increase the effectiveness of your prayers, and much more.
You will be able to recognize and use the sword of the Spirit to become established and strong in worship and spiritual warfare. This comprehensive guide leads you into becoming the person God designed you to be!
Jeff and Hanna Farwell have served the Lord in overseas missions since 1994. Now settled in Omaha, Nebraska, they are engaged in worship and warfare on behalf of the city. They speak on topics such as family issues, worship & warfare and dreams. They have ten children: Josef, Joy, John, Hosea, Hosanna, Host, Christina, Calvary, Caleb and Gabriel.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth