- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Laurie uses her love of fashion to take you on a journey of emotional healing. This journey takes you through your physical closet also. The journal pages allow you to sort your thoughts, while the closet purging pages assist you in removing clutter and add positive clothing choices to your closet.
Do you love shoes like I do? Or shopping to fill a void in your wardrobe?
Before we check out all the newest, latest and greatest, we need to remove the old stuff so we have room for the new things in our closets. Our closets reveal more than our best friend may ever know about us. We store emotional things as well as our physical clothes in them.
What would your closet say about you?
Dont fret, there is a way to clean both the pain and the dust from your closet. Come take a journey with me, where there is a future bright and cheerful. A place where you become your best self. Ill take you through the emotional and physical closets and introduce you to a new view of yourself. Youll see how different choices can bring you different outcomes. Life can have meaning, and you can refocus. Know that you are greatly loved and never alone in your pain. There is a comforter and personal designer just for you!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational