Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Our culture pressures girls to "crush" on boys much too soon. Encouraging dads to bond with their daughters on eight dates - including pulling pranks, stargazing, and treasure hunting - the Greshes provide everything you need to talk with tweens about dating, purity, and more to keep them off the boy-crazy train! Includes a girls-only section.
Number of Pages: 178
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Twelve Principles of Effective Parenting: Surviving the Tween YearsDavid CelioPaulist Press / 2011 / Trade Paperback$13.46 Retail:
$14.95Save 10% ($1.49)
Our culture pressures tween girls to grow up too fast and develop attachments with boys too soon. One great way you as a father can protect your girl is to spend quality dad-and-daughter time.
Bob and Dannah Gresh, creators of the Secret Keeper Girl events, have put together an easy-to-use resource for creative father-and-daughter dates with your 8- to 12-year-old girl. These dates help you tackle big questions like
- What was God thinking when he made girls so that we like boys?
- Why is everyone boy-crazy? Do I have to be?
- When can I start to date?
- How can I stand out from others and be pure without losing all my friends?
A personal pull-out section for your daughter and online audio conversations with Bob and Dannah offer more ways to build your father-and-daughter connectionand to love and protect your little girl as she grows into a young woman.
More about this series
The 8 Great Dates books offer parents solid, godly advice on connecting with their tween girls. Each book provides everything you need to plan and carry out eight fun get-togethers with your girlperfect one-on-one or for a small group of parents and their energetic 8- to 12-year-old daughters. Every date is full of funwhile at the same time focusing on one topic that’s important to a tween girl’s life and imparting a life- and faith-enhancing message.
Bob Gresh is the author of Who Moved the Goalpost?: Seven Winning Strategies in the Sexual Integrity Game Plan and contributor to Six Ways to Keep the Good” in Your Boy. He is founder of Grace Prep, a new model in Christian education that promotes creativity, innovation, and academic excellence. Bob and his wife, Dannah, have a son and two daughters and live in Pennsylvania on a farm with peacocks, llamas, and Bob’s beloved fainting goats.
Dannah Gresh is an author, a speaker, and the creator of the Secret Keeper Girl live events. She has sold over 1.3 million books, including Six Ways to Keep the "Little" in Your Girl, A Girls Guide to Best Friends and Mean Girls (coauthored with Suzy Weibel), 8 Great Dates for Moms and Daughters, the bestselling And the Bride Wore White, and Lies Young Women Believe (coauthored with Nancy Leigh DeMoss). She and her husband have a son and two daughters and live in Pennsylvania. www.purefreedom.org.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Christmas Clearance >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Christmas Clearance >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Christmas Clearance >> Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth