Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Talking Is a Gift: Communication Skills for Women - eBook|
By: Rhonda Harrington Kelley, Monica Rose Brennan
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: B&H Academic
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW50613EB
This distinctive text from experienced authors Rhonda Harrington Kelley and Monica Rose Brennan offers essential skills for women in personal life and varied ministry contexts. And as the title suggests, the content of the book supports the premise that talking is simply a talent when used for personal pleasure, but it is a spiritual gift when used to minister to others.
Kelley and Brennan divide the book into three parts: interpersonal communication, verbal communication, and nonverbal communication. Specific chapters cover issues including audience and outline, research and supportive material, anxiety and fear, delivery and details, and more. Discussion questions for each chapter, informational charts, and a glossary of terms are also featured.
Rhonda Harrington Kelley es profesora adjunta y esposa del presidente del Ministerio para Mujeres en el Seminario Teologico Bautista del Sur en New Orleans, Louisiana. Frecuentemente brinda conferencias para mujeres y ademas es autora de numerosos libros, como tambien coeditora de los volumenes del Antiguo Testamento y del Nuevo Testamento del Women's Evangelical Commentary [Comentario Evangelico para Mujeres]. Su esposo, Chuck, es presidente del Seminario Teologico Bautista de New Orleans.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Communication
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Speech/Debate/Public Speaking
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.