Talking with the Bible: Scripture as Conversation Partner - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Seabury Books
Publication Date: 2013
The Bible is full of sound and furyjust like the world that looks to it for answers. It is also a powerful resource for understanding and moving beyond conflict. Talking with the Bible helps readers understand how and why we have conversations with the Bible in our communities of faith. There is no one way to talk with the Bible and no one way the Bible talks to us. Rather, there are a number of differing, sometimes contradictory ways in which we understand the Bible in conversation and as a dialogue partner. Through studying scripture, together and alone, we can become more sensitive and adept at listening to and understanding one another. The accompanying study guide contains a series of texts and questions intended to provoke thought and discussion about talking with the Bible.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality