Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Each of the 6 sessions contains:
- Photos (available to either print out or project on a screen)
- Bible Story Script
- Conversation Cards
- Discuss it Cube
- Extra Activities
- Family Connect
- Inspiring Kid Story
- Lesson for Teachers
- Visuals and Scripts linking biblical stories with modern mission stories
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Standard Publishing
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 10.75 X 7.19 (inches)
Series: Under the Sun VBS
GCKidz Global DVD - Children in the 4/14 Window - Winter 2012The Christian & Missionary AllianceChristian & Missionary Alliance / DVD$5.00
Want a dynamic kids' missions resource? Help your kids connect their lives with the stories of children around the world!
Filled with fun activities, compelling stories, biblical teaching, and practical applicationsthe Tales of the Not Forgotten Leaders Guide will spark an interest in your students to consider God as their Storyweaver and to wonder about a world bigger than the one they know.
This fully editable and customizable leaders guide includes:
• Creative take-home resources to guide family conversations
• Additional activities for Christian schools and homeschools
• A session for each story from the Tales of the Not Forgotten
• A session families can participate in together
• A session featuring service projects kids can participate in
• Tips for making each lesson accessible to children of a range of ages
Beth wrote her first book in third grade about a frog. Since then she has written other books, such as Reckless Faith (2008) and Relentless Hope (2011). Beth has a houseful of kidssome carried in her body and some in her heart. She and her husband, Todd, live in Monterrey, Mexico, where they serve as executive directors of Back2Back Ministries. They invite you and your family to come be a part of their story anytime.
richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Teaching Kids a Christian World View of MissionsAugust 9, 2012richard r blakeBridgman, MIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This six session leader's guide is designed to accompany the book Tales of the Not Forgotten by Beth Guckenberger. It is formatted as a fully editable CD which includes: Take home resources for family discussion, additional activities for classroom use, suggestions for service projects for kids, and many other easily adaptable ideas
The leaders guide reinforces the stories of the book "Tales of the Not Forgotten" fictional life stories based on the missionary work of Beth Guckenberger as a missionary in Mexico, Haiti, Nigeria, and India. Each stories are designed to stimulate elementary age children with a new awareness and concern for missions.
Each story introduces children with a unique need to illustrate a different perspective of God's love and provision and how this can impact life choices. The stories are age appropriate with applications child can understand and implement.
I found the exercises designed to encourage creative imagination and interaction especially effective.
"Tales of the Not Forgotten - Leader's Guide" is an important resource designed to enhance the effectiveness of this "Kids Mission Resource" from the "Storyweaver" series.
A complimentary copy of this product was provided for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Kid's Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides