- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
|1. Talent is Never Enough - track 1||John C. Maxwell||60:00||N/A||Album Only|
|2. Talent is Never Enough - track 2||John C. Maxwell||60:00||N/A||Album Only|
|3. Talent is Never Enough - track 3||John C. Maxwell||60:00||N/A||Album Only|
|4. Talent is Never Enough - track 4||John C. Maxwell||60:00||N/A||Album Only|
|Format: Audio Download|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2011|
New York Times best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell has a message for you, and for today's corporate culture fixated on talent above all else: TALENT IS NEVER ENOUGH.
People everywhere are proving him right. Read the headlines, watch the highlights, or just step out your front door: Some talented people reach their full potential, while others self-destruct or remain trapped in mediocrity. What makes the difference? Maxwell, the go-to guru for business professionals across the globe, insists that the choices people make-not merely the skills they inherit-propel them onto greatness. Among other truths, successful people know that:
- Belief lifts your talent.
- Initiative activates your talent.
- Focus directs your talent.
- Preparation positions your talent.
- Practice sharpens your talent.
- Perseverance sustains your talent.
- Character protects your talent. . . . and more!!
It's what you add to your talent that makes the greatest difference. With authentic examples and time-tested wisdom, Maxwell shares thirteen attributes you need to maximize your potential and live the life of your dreams.
You can have talent alone and fall short of your potential. Or you can have talent plus, and really stand out.
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the worlds most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Download >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> Audiobooks >> Personal Growth