- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
As moms we love to serve and nourish our families. But if we don't learn to rest and receive we run on empty and end up not being the moms we so desperately want to be. Taking Care of the ME in Mommy will show you how to take care of yourself: spirit, body, and soul.
- Find more time in your day
- Exercise your brain and your body
- Enjoy friends and hobbies
- Learn how to incorporate prayer and scripture into your daily routines
Filled with practical advice and time-saving tips, you'll feel refreshed, energized, and ready to pour the true you into the ones you love!
Amy Krauss5 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2009Amy KraussIt's full of information that is so helpful to mom's and to help better our relationship with the Lord. I've laughed and cried with this book.
Trish D5 Stars Out Of 5August 22, 2008Trish DPractical tips for dealing with the craziness of motherhood. She includes many scripture references, and is honest with her own struggles. Practical tips, and encouragment for dealing with the day-to-day craziness that is motherhood.
Melissa Kitchens5 Stars Out Of 5November 26, 2007Melissa KitchensThis is the most awesome book ever!It has so much valuable information in it.I have learned so many wonderful tips in this book.I highly recommend getting this book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth