Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 72
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 9.00 X 8.00 (inches)
Series: If You Give...
What's more fun than spending Christmas with your family? Well, spending Christmas with your family and Mouse, of course! The creators of the #1 New York Times best-selling If You Give . . . Book™ series have brought their stories, recipes, songs, games, and activities to this deluxe edition of If You Take a Mouse to the Movies—a perfect way for families to celebrate the holidays together.
Laura Numeroff is the New York Times bestselling author of many books for young readers in addition to the If You Give…series, including The Chicken Sisters and Laura Numeroff’s 10-Step Guide to Living with Your Monster. She lives in Los Angeles, California, and is involved with several children’s charities, including First Book. You can visit her online at www.lauranumeroff.com.
Felicia Bond is both writer and illustrator of Tumble Bumble, The Day It Rained Hearts, the Poinsettia books, and many others. She painted the art for numerous other award-winning books, including those in the much loved If You Give . . . series and the contemporary classic Big Red Barn. She lived for many years in New York and currently lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> People & Places
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Books >> Children >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> People & Places
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books