- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Peter
- 1 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In the Tactics Study Guide, master apologist Gregory Koukl introduces viewers to effective ways to defend their Christian faith in conversations with friends, coworkers, and family members. Designed to be used alongside the Tactics Video Study, the Tactics Study Guide provides a game plan for communicating the compelling truth about Christianity with confidence and grace.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2017
In a world increasingly indifferent to Christian truth, followers of Christ need to be equipped to communicate with those who do not speak their language or accept their source of authority.
In the Tactics Study Guide, apologist and radio host Gregory Koukl demonstrates how to get in the drivers seat in discussions about faith, keeping any conversation moving with thoughtful, artful tact. Readers will learn how to maneuver comfortably and graciously through potential minefields, stop challengers in their tracks, turn the tables, andmost importantlyget people thinking about Jesus with conversations that look more like diplomacy than D-Day.
Drawing on extensive experience defending Christianity in the public square, Koukl demonstrates how to:
- Initiate conversations effortlessly
- Present the truth clearly, cleverly, and persuasively
- Graciously and effectively expose faulty thinking
- Skillfully manage the details of dialogue
- Maintain an engaging, disarming style even under attack
Designed to be used alongside the Tactics Video Study, the Tactics Study Guide provides a game plan for communicating the compelling truth about Christianity with confidence and grace.
Gregory Koukl holds MA degrees in both apologetics and philosophy. Hes spoken on over 70 university campuses and hosted his own radio talk show for 27 years defending "Christianity worth thinking about." Greg is founder and president of Stand to Reason (str.org) and serves as adjunct professor of Christian apologetics at Biola University.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects