- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Gregory Koukl holds MA degrees in both apologetics and philosophy. Hes spoken on over 70 university campuses and hosted his own radio talk show for 27 years defending "Christianity worth thinking about." Greg is founder and president of Stand to Reason (str.org) and serves as adjunct professor of Christian apologetics at Biola University.
merayna5 Stars Out Of 5tacticsApril 16, 2018meraynaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5this book is excellent. I always want to introduce people to Jesus, and now i have an even more practical tool I can use to get the ones i talk to to open up. i do not have to feel so defnisive in my sharing either. I love the open ended questions, that is exactly how Jesus made people think about thier own lives!
woody66635 Stars Out Of 5great book for interactionsNovember 17, 2016woody6663Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5awesome book
Paul HartAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Best tool to build confidence in sharing your FaithJanuary 13, 2015Paul HartAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5I had ready someone else's copy and had to have my own, particularly so I could read it again and again.
This book will help me in my contact evangelism. This book not only equips you to allow conversations to go well in helping someone understand why there own thinking is something to be questioned, it doesn't with their own self reflection. It shows you that you don't have to be really smart to have great conversations formed with questions.
Vernon Thornton5 Stars Out Of 5highly recommendedDecember 18, 2014Vernon Thorntonhighly recommended
MathiasToronto, OntarioAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Book for EvangelismApril 27, 2013MathiasToronto, OntarioAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to gain confidence in sharing the gospel. Definitely gave me a lot of confidence and opened my mind up for new opportunities in sharing with some of the most skeptical friends!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral