- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Teach Yourself
Publication Date: 2012
The ability to give a successful answers to tough interview questions is crucial to anyone who wants to advance their career.
Written by Mo Shapiro and Alison Straw, leading experts on interviews as both coaches and practitioners, this book quickly teaches you the insider secrets you need to know to shine at an interview.
The highly motivational 'in a week' structure of the book provides seven straightforward chapters explaining the key points, and at the end there are optional questions to ensure you have taken it all in. There are also cartoons and diagrams throughout, to help make this book a more enjoyable and effective learning experience.
So what are you waiting for? Let this book put you on the fast track to success!
Alison Straw is an independent Consultant and Executive Coach. Her career has been devoted to helping individuals, groups and organisations develop. She is passionate about engaging and inspiring people and has worked with many senior executives supporting them in developing themselves, their careers and their organisations. She has co-authored Tackling Tough Interview Questions and Networking.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Employment
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Employment
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction