Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 48
Vendor: Good Book Company
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9.41 X 6.65 (inches)
Series: Table Talk
Table of Contents▼▲
- Days 1-10 look at the final part of Acts, chs 23-28
- Over days 11-15 there's a chance to look at some of the letters Paul wrote to the people he met in Acts.
- We get back into Exodus chs 13-17 over days 16-25
- And then again to Matthew chs 26-28 over days 26-45
- Days 46-65 pick up in Exodus again and we go through chs 19-33 with a little look back at Matthew ch 5 on day 54, relevant to Exodus
- A series of puzzles and questions at the very end of the book offer a chance to look into other parts of the Bible not covered here.
Table Talk is for families with children from 4 yrs and up to use for daily Bible times. Each day takes about five minutes, maybe at breakfast or after an evening meal. Choose whatever time suits you best as a family.
Table Talk links in with XTB Bible reading notes for children. (XTB stands for eXplore The Bible). The Bible passages are the same each day for Table Talk and XTB - so you can use the two books together, or on their own. Whichever suits you best.