- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
The Open Table introduces believers and nonbelievers to the person and deity of Christ in a new and refreshing way.
There are many people who argue God doesnt exist and many who argue God does. Still, millions know that, all arguments aside, what they feel in their souls is a need for God. To some, the idea of searching for God sounds as ridiculous as chasing a leprechaun to get his pot of gold. And yet few go looking for a leprechaun, while millions go on looking for God. At the heart of the Christian storythe story at the heart of The Open Tableis this basic idea: God shows up in the lives of people who search for Him.
The Open Table DVD uses state of the art video and the power of personal testimony to put God in front of anyone who has yet to meet Him. The Open Table Participants Guide is there for those whose interest is sparked and who want to dig deeper. In the unique and relevant voice of Don Miller, The Open Table introduces people to the person and deity of Christ, and everyone is invited to the table.
Donald Miller helps people live a better story at storylineblog.com and helps leaders grow their businesses at storybrand.com. He is the author of several books, including the bestsellers Blue Like Jazz and A Million Miles in a Thousand Years. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee, with his wife, Betsy, and their chocolate lab, Lucy.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines