Add To Cart
The Christian church has a long tradition of systematic theology, that is, studying theology and doctrine organized around categories such as the Word of God, redemption, and Jesus Christ. In the Systematic Theology course, Wayne Grudem introduces the doctrines of God’s Word, God, humanity, Christ, the Holy Spirit, redemption, the church, and the future.
This course features:
- A strong emphasis on the scriptural basis for each doctrine
- Clear teaching, with technical terms kept to a minimum
- A contemporary approach, treating subjects of special interest to the church today
- A friendly tone, appealing to the emotions and the spirit as well as the intellect
- Frequent application to life
Learn from the world's leading Christian scholars—with all-inclusive, self-guided study packages.
Exclusively available at Christianbook, Zondervan's new Video Lecture Course Bundles offer students thorough, meaningful explorations of biblical, theological, and practical ministry topics.
Each Course Bundle includes:
- a main textbook, written by a respected scholar who combines subject matter expertise with years of teaching experience;
- DVDs of corresponding chapter video lessons, professionally filmed and taught by the author(s);
- a course guide with step-by-step direction to review each chapter’s material after reading the textbook and viewing the DVDs.
- (In some instances, a workbook or a DVD study guide may also be included.)
Course guides have been designed to equip you with tools to aid your study. Most chapters begin with a “You Should Know” section, which highlights key terminology, people, and facts for a helpful summary. Next come reflection questions, typically two or three per chapter, that prompt you to review and assess key points you’ve learned. Discussion questions follow to invite you to an even deeper level of engagement. Finally, most chapters end with a short quiz and answer key to test your retention.
You’ll have everything you need for a rich and productive learning experience—at your own pace, on your own schedule—in an approachable, easy-to-follow format.
This Product Contains The Following Items▼▲
|Title: Systematic Theology - Video Lecture Course Bundle|
By: Wayne Grudem
Format: Other, N/A
|Publication Date: 1994|
Weight: 4 pounds 12 ounces
Stock No: WW28670X
Biblical Doctrine: A Systematic Summary of Bible TruthWilliam Barrick, Nathan Busenitz, James MookCrossway / 2016 / Hardcover$37.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$60.00Save 37% ($22.01)
Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.