Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 1296
|Publication Date: 2016|
The Christian church has a long tradition of systematic theology, that is, studying theology and doctrine organized around fairly standard categories such as the Word of God, redemption, and Jesus Christ. The Systematic Theology Pack contains everything you need to gain an in-depth understanding of Christian theology, no matter if you are enrolled in a class or learning on your own.
The Systematic Theology Pack includes:
- Systematic Theology, this bestselling theology textbook, used by students around the world, features a strong emphasis Scripture, clear writing, a contemporary approach, and frequent application to life
- Systematic Theology Video Lectures, featuring a video lecture for each of the 57 chapters in the textbook, over eight and a half hours of video content
- Systematic Theology Laminated Sheet, a quick reference guide to the central concepts in the textbook
The Systematic Theology Pack provides a complete introduction to biblical doctrine for students, independent learners, or anyone interested in learning Christian theology.
Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.
Q: Is the textbook in this pack hardcover or paperback?
This book is hardcover.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Theologians by Historical Time Period >> Postmodern/Contemporary
- Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Evangelical Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Books >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians >> Theologians by Historical Time Period >> Postmodern/Contemporary
- Books >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Evangelical Theology