- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Big Summer Blowout
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Buy in Bulk
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2017
God wants you to have amazing sex
There is nothing more powerful on earth than the forces of love, sex, and romance. In fact, relationships are a matter of life-and-death importance.
So how you can train today for the relationship you want tomorrow? In Swipe Right, Levi Lusko shares with raw honesty from his own life experiences and Gods Word how to
- regret-proof your marriage bed and your deathbed
- resist settling for instant pleasure by discovering what your heart really longs for
- learn how to avoid and treat sexual scars by careful living today
- turn the clumsy "sex talk" with your child into dialogue that leads to wise choices
- transform a stagnant marriage by trading predictable nearness for mind-blowing intimacy
Gods dreams for your life are not intended to kill your joy but to enhance it. Whether youre fed up with dating and hooking up as usual, tired of being single, numb because of porn and casual sex, or curious about how to improve your marriage, this book is for you.
Praise for Swipe Right
"Its my hope that whoever reads this will have their thoughts of the heart as seriously provoked as mine have been."
Producer, writer, and entrepreneur
"Its a perspective I believe we need now more than ever."
Pastor, Elevation Church, and New York Times bestselling author
"One day, someday, there will be a day where you will need the down-to-earth wisdom in this book like you will oxygen."
Songwriter, Hillsong United, and pastor, Hillsong NYC
"Swipe Right isnt just another book of how-not-tos but an honest, gritty, and real-time approach to navigating dating, sex, and romance with our souls and sanity intact."
Lead pastor, The City Church, and New York Times bestselling author of Jesus Is _.
"Swipe Right is a timely, wonderful, prophetic, and needed message for our generation."
Founder of the A21 Campaign and bestselling author of Unashamed
"If you are wondering what Gods plans are for your love life, or leading those in search of his plan for theirs, you need this book."
Pastor of Passion City Church, founder of Passion Conferences, and author of The Comeback
"This is a good book. Study it, ponder it, and, if you know a fifteen-year-old, tell them to read it."
New York Times bestselling author
"We need the Swipe Right message now more than ever before."
New York Times bestselling author and president of Proverbs 31 Ministries
"This is more than just a book; its a life jacket!"
Grammy Awardwinning musician and author of Good Good Father
"Levi shows that God will light our way, if we allow him to."
Pastor, Hillsong NYC
"Funny and engaging, while simultaneously practical and hard-hitting."
Pastor of Life.Church and author of From This Day Forward
Levi Lusko is a bestselling author, pastor of Fresh Life (a multisite church in Montana and Utah), and the founder of Skull Church, and the O2 Experience. Levi travels around the world speaking about Jesus. He takes pleasure in small things such as black coffee, new shoes, fast Internet, and falling asleep in the sun. He and his wife, Jennie, have four daughters: Alivia, Daisy, Clover, and Lenya, who is in heaven.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Dating
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology