- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Keys to a joyful life!
Now in one volume, two classics from one of America's most beloved Bible teachers!
"If you want to smile through your tears, if you want to rejoice through times of suffering, just keep reminding yourself that what you're going through isn't the end of the story . . . it's simply the rough journey that leads to the right destination." ?Charles R. Swindoll
In Laugh Again and Hope Again, Chuck Swindoll points the way to the joyful, abundant life you long for . . . using the epistles of Paul and Peter to illustrate the hope and joy that come from knowing Christ.
Let's face it, it's a big, bad world out there?suffering, temptation, stress, and discontent bring us down and darken our days. But hope and joy are gifts from God, and you can learn how to tap into them to make every day a brighter one, no matter what happens!
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- eBooks >> Personal Growth