- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The Sweetest Story Bible includes forty carefully selected Bible stories that show how much God loves his people and your little girl. Sweet thoughts to think about and easy Scripture verses to remember are included with each story to connect a little girl's life to God's Word. This storybook Bible will help her see just how wonderful God's love really is.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
The Sweetest Story Bible Deluxe Edition: Sweet Thoughts and Sweet Words for Little GirlsDiane StortzZonderKidz / 2012 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$24.99Save 40% ($10.00)
Diane Stortz is an author and former editorial director whose hearts desire is to "tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the Lord" (Psalm 78:4). Dianes books include Words to Dream On, The Sweetest Story Bible, I Am, Say & Pray Bible, and A Womans Guide to Reading the Bible in a Year. Diane and her husband reside in Cincinnati, Ohio, and have two married daughters. Diane enjoys walking, gardening, and visiting her four young grandsons.
Sheila Bailey works in watercolor and digital media. In fact, it is this combination of tools that allows her to achieve her characteristic style. Sheila began her career as a designer and painter for Hallmark, Inc. Later, she became a featured designer at Will Vinton Studios. Formerly published under the name Sheila Lucas, Sheila Bailey has been writing and illustrating children's literature for more than a decade. Away from her brush, Sheila enjoys gardening and tending to her koi pond. She currently lives in Oregon.
Connie5 Stars Out Of 5SweetFebruary 26, 2016ConnieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My 2 year old granddaughter brings it to church with her every Sunday she loves it !!
LShonRob5 Stars Out Of 5Cute BibleJanuary 20, 2016LShonRobQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a nice bible with cds. My daughter is 8 years old. She enjoys taking her bible to church. This is a good price for it.
Val5 Stars Out Of 5Nice bible for girlsJune 29, 2015ValQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My girls( 4yrs and 6yrs old) love the simplicity of the stories and the pictures. Good for bedtime stories.
vonnie5 Stars Out Of 5LOVE ITJanuary 26, 2015vonnieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I brought this as a gift for my niece. I know she will love it just as much as I do.
sniperrecon1Alabaster, ALAge: 35-44Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Good selection of Bible StoriesDecember 31, 2010sniperrecon1Alabaster, ALAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4It does a good job of telling stories from the Bible and the pictures are really good. It does change some of the details of certain stories, probably because of the young age of the audience. That is the only thing that I didn't really like about it though.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download