Home Sweeter Home: Creating A Haven Of Simplicity And Spirit - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Title: Home Sweeter Home: Creating A Haven Of Simplicity And Spirit - eBook|
By: Jann Mitchell
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Atria Books/Beyond Words
|Publication Date: 2011|
We search the world for spirituality and peace--only to discover that happiness and satisfaction are not found "out there" in the world but right here, in our houses and in our hearts. "There's no place like home" holds true whether we live in a castle or a condo, a mansion or a studio apartment. Home Sweeter Home offers creative insights and suggestions for making our home life more nurturing, spiritual, and rewarding for ourselves, our families, and our friends.
Jann Mitchell is an award-winning feature writer and columnist for The Oregonian in Portland, Oregon. Her work has also been featured in national magazines and appears in A Second Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul and Chocolate for a Woman's Soul in addition to authoring four books of her own. Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Homemaking
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Homemaking
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Organization
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management