- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Quit sugar. Change your life.
Two years ago Nicole Mowbray gave up sugar and the effects were astonishing. It changed her life, her body, her relationships, her face and her health.
Now sugar is under fire and firmly in the dietary spotlight - the World Health Organisation have lowered the recommended daily intake and Britain's chief medical officer Dame Sally Davies has raised the idea that sugar may even be addictive. Nicole's book - part memoir, part guide - will help people to give up sugar. She interviews experts, including nutritionists, cardiologists, and psychologists, to back up the science and explore the link between sugar, validation and our emotions.
Nicole shares with readers how she did it, why they should, what they can expect and how they can do it - with recipes, expert tips and help along the way. This book will tell you what to kick and what to keep and how not to fall into the secret sugar traps.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness