How to Start and Sustain a Faith-Based Young Adult Group - eBook
Abingdon Press / 2010 / ePub
$4.70 (CBD Price)|
Save 33% ($2.29)
CBD Stock No: WW19912EB
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
This book will be a basic resource for persons to use who are interested in starting and sustaining a faith-based small group for young adults. It will include how to start a young adult group, how to take the temperature of the group, how to prioritize and divide time, tips for lively discussions, dealing with problems especially common in young adult groups, how to adapt material, how to create options that relate especially to young adult groups.
See also the 20/30: Bible Study for Young Adults Series
John D. Schroeder is a freelance writer and has written more than fifteen study guides for small groups, including the Leaders Guides for Sisters: Bible Study for Women. He has also coauthored four books, including How to Start and Sustain a Faith-Based Small Group, How to Start and Sustain a Faith-Based Young Adult Group, Dear Lord! They Want Me to Give the Devotions, and Dear Lord! They Want Me to Give the Devotion Again. John has been a newspaper reporter, and a copy editor and director of communications for several corporations. He currently lives in Minneapolis.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Handbooks
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Handbooks