- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
No one wants to go through difficult and trying times. No one wants to enter the Valley of the Shadow of Death. Yet, shadows constantly come, and people wonder if they will survive.
The shadow of death falls when a phone rings or there is a knock at the door. Fear is the shadow's constant companion. Surviving the Shadow is one couple's journey into the darkest days and crisis of life and their journey to the other side. The road through the shadow confronts an isolation of spirit that is surrounded by the well-intentioned. It is the journey of the bitter and the sweet. It is the experience of hope in the midst of fear and finding peace in disquieting moments.
You can survive the deepest crisis if you are willing to engage with God in learning the lessons from the shadows. You can not only survive but thrive in the midst of the shadows.
Even though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues