Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Mega Fall Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 184
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Think Biblically: Recovering a Christian WorldviewEdited by John MacArthurCrossway / 2009 / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$21.99Save 27% ($6.00)
So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us, HardcoverBeth MooreTyndale House / 2010 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 99 Reviews Video
$24.99Save 40% ($10.00)
The Purpose-Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For? (Booklet)Rick WarrenZondervan / 2004 / Trade Paperback$0.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 157 Reviews
$1.79Save 45% ($0.80)
How should Christians conduct themselves in an increasingly secular society?
Jesus answered this troubling question on the eve of His death with some of the most poignant, powerful teaching in His entire ministry. During those hours He taught His apostles and, consequently, all believers throughout history, How To Survive in a World of Unbelievers.
Respected pastor, teacher, and author John MacArthur, plumbs the depths of Jesus' final words of encouragement to us, based on John 13-16. By studying this valuable book, you will find answers to these and other difficult questions:
- How can you remain pure-hearted and spiritually sound in a church seemingly full of hypocrites?
- How do you help your children stay morally pure when they want to "fit in" with school friends who prefer objectionable activites?
- How can you keep your family anchored to Christ in a society that is drifting far away from His teaching on family issues, such as divorce, homosexuality and abortion?
- How do you retain your Christian ethics when you boss asks you to lie or cheat?
- How can you keep your life focused on glorifying Christ in a society that proclaims self, pride, and personal achievement as marks of success?
John MacArthur has served as the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than four decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament (and several key sections of the Old Testament). He is president of the Masters University and Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored a number of bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men, and One Perfect Life.
For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Business & Faith
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction