- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The purpose of studying the Old Testament is to understand God and his redemptive work more fully. However, this goal is complicated by the fact that it was transmitted through a very different language and culture from our own. Learn the Old Testament Pack provides an indispensable resource for readers by exploring the literary, historical, and theological issues behind the Old Testament and its various books. It is a great resource whether you are in a class or learning on your own.
Learn the Old Testament Pack includes:
- A Survey of the Old Testament - textbook
- A Survey of the Old Testament Video Lectures - DVD
- A Survey of the Old Testament Laminated Sheet - quick reference guide
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2018
This workbook accompanies A Survey of the Old Testament by Andrew E. Hill and John H. Walton. It follows the textbook's structure and offers readings, activities, and exercises designed to support the students' learning experience as they explore the literary, historical, and theological issues behind each book of the Old Testament.
A Survey of the Old Testament Workbook offers students an additional contact point with the content and concepts from the main textbook and will help them better understand the Old Testament, its background, purpose, message, structure, and major themes. This workbook is an indispensable study resource for students and independent learners alike who want to deepen their understanding of the Old Testament and the God it reveals.
Andrew E. Hill (PhD, University of Michigan) is professor of Old Testament studies at Wheaton College in Illinois. He is the coauthor with John Walton of A Survey of the Old Testament and the author of Malachi in the Anchor Bible commentary series. His articles have appeared in such scholarly publications as Hebrew Annual Review, Journal of Biblical Literature, and Vetus Testamentum.
John H. Walton (PhD, Hebrew Union College) is professor of Old Testament at Wheaton College Graduate School. He is the author or coauthor of several books, including Chronological and Background Charts of the Old Testament; Ancient Israelite Literature in Its Cultural Context; Covenant: Gods Purpose, Gods Plan; The IVP Bible Background Commentary: Old Testament; and A Survey of the Old Testament.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference