Survey of the Old Testament- Everyman's Bible Commentary - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
The New Testament Scriptures will never be properly understood by a person if the Old Testament Scriptures essentially remain a mystery to him,' says Paul Benware.Most Christians do not have a clear understanding of the pattern, unity, or progression of the Old Testament. They can tell stories of Moses, Noah, and David but aren't sure how all these events fit together. And they don't fully appreciate the doctrines found in the thirty-nine books between Genesis and Malachi.But the Old Testament does not have to be mysterious or confusing. Newly revised, Dr. Benware offers a chronological approach to give you a bird's-eye view of the historic value of the Old Testament, while his book-by-book analysis reveals important details and emphases.If you want a better understanding of the whole Bible, Survey of the Old Testament is the place to start.
DR. PAUL BENWARE (B.A., Los Angeles Baptist College, Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary, Th.D., Grace Theological Seminary) is currently teaching in the Bible department at Southwestern College in Pheonix, Arizona. A former faculty member of the Los Angeles Baptist College (now the Master¿s College) and Chicago¿s Moody Bible Institute, Dr. Benware has continued to be involved in several local churches, often holding pastoral or staff positions. Dr. Benware is the author of seven books including Understanding End Times Prophecy, The Believer¿s Payday, surveys of both the Old and New Testaments, and a newly published commentary on the Book of Daniel, as well as numerous articles published in journals and magazines. Dr. Benware lives with his wife, Anne, in Litchfield Park, Arizona. They have four children and six grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference