Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Surrendered: Letting Go and Living Like Jesus, Women's Bible Study Participant Workbook|
By: Barb Roose
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2020
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 7 (inches)|
Weight: 11 ounces
Stock No: WW896286
Learn How to Surrender Like Jesus.
Are you facing a problem in life that you just can't fix, no matter what you do? Perhaps you've heard the phrase "Let go and let God." But it's easier said than done. Is it possible that giving up on what you can't change is God's path to peace for your life? In this six-week Bible study of Jesus in the wilderness, Barb explores Jesus' time of testing and contrasts it with the Israelites' failures in the wilderness.
As you learn from Jesus' example, you'll discover six principles that will equip you to let God lead you to victory despite your circumstances as you deal with the problems and pain you are facing:
1. Recognize You Cant Handle It
2. Stop Following Your Feelings
3. Give Up Control and Reach for God
4. Embrace Gods Better Blessing
5. Let Go of Fear
6. Experience the Blessings of a Surrendered Life
If you're tired of following your feelings or being disappointed by unchanging circumstances, learn how to surrender like Jesus and experience God's power and peace in your life as never before.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include a Leader Guide and DVD.
Bible Study Features:
- A six-week study of Jesus in the wilderness.
- Helps women find the path of peace through genuine surrender, following the example of Jesus.
- Workbook includes five lessons for every week of study.
- DVD features dynamic, engaging teaching in six 20-minute segments.